Funding guidelines are the sole purview of the Zodel Biotec’s Research Committee. The following guidelines are designed to help you construct a budget.
Grants are intended to assist recipients in covering the direct cost of the research effort, including printing, postage, statistical analysis, and preparation of papers and reports.
All travel requests and other budget requests that are not self-explanatory must be accompanied by a written explanation.
Costs that may be eligible for funding are:
- Printed or recorded material pertinent to the research project (e.g., books, journals, electronic media, etc.).
- Reproducing research materials.
- Expendable supplies and tools (Reagent, Kits, Consumables etc.)
- Computer expenses (e.g., computer time, software).
- Library searches and other research support.
- Equipment may be considered if it is within the grant award with a supporting statement
Please state your budget items in order of importance to your project. If the project will be supported in part by other sources, please include a Statement of Additional Support.
These guidelines are not exhaustive. Please feel free to include other expenses pertinent to your project.