Terms of payment are strictly 30 days net from date of the statement, Payment should be made to:
Account Name: Zodel Biotec Ltd
Bank Name: First City Monument Bank Plc ( Akowonjo Branch)
Account No: 6044070019
(Hereinafter referred to as “The Seller”). “Payment is due upon placement of order as a 70% deposit with the remaining 30% amount due upon delivery)
All customers that do not have an account with Zodel Biotec Ltd. will have to pre-pay for their goods prior to Zodel Biotec Ltd. ordering the goods from their supplier.
All Customer accounts and records are kept at the Seller’s Lagos office in Nigeria and all communications relating thereto should be addressed
|Acceptance of Orders:||
– All orders are subject to availability.
– All orders received are subject to acceptance by the Seller and must bear or be assigned an order number or reference, which is binding upon the Customer for acceptance and payment in terms of the Seller’s current price list, or any other contract, and the terms and conditions of sale. – Once an order is received by Zodel Biotec Ltd. and that order has been placed with the supplier/manufacturer, it cannot be cancelled and the order is binding on the customer for acceptance and payment.
– Zodel Biotec Ltd. reserves the right to reject an order, should there be any unforeseen costs to Zodel Biotec Ltd., associated with that order.
– This quotation is valid for 30 days and is still subject to exchange rate fluctuation. At this time of financial fluctuation we have to act accordingly. Should the exchange rate differ more than 15% at the time of receiving your order, we will have the right to reject the order. Thus the prices above were calculated based on the exchange rate on the date of this quote. So, please confirm the price, prior to placing the order.
|Minimum Order Quantity:||The Seller reserves the right to amend orders to the nearest minimum order quantity or multiple thereof. All orders for each product line must be in multiples of the minimum order quantity or case pack.|
|Delivery:||All deliveries shall be effected from the Seller’s warehouse. The prices quoted are inclusive of packaging and delivery within the borders of the Republic of Nigeria.|
|Suspension of Delivery:||The Seller reserves the right to withhold deliveries in the event that the Customer is in default in payment for any prior delivery.|
Quality is important to Zodel Biotec Ltd.. Therefore if a product does not perform as described on the datasheet please notify us within 120 days of delivery using the relevant form, and our dedicated team of scientific experts will examine details of your protocol to determine whether the problem is protocol related or product related:
- For protocol-related problems, our experts will give you independent professional advice.
- For product-related problems, a replacement or refund will only be offered if the manufacturer agrees.
- If you do not provide details of your protocol or follow the recommendations of our experts, Zodel Biotec Ltd. will unfortunately be unable to issue a replacement or refund.
The Seller will not accept back for credit, nor bear any liability for any goods sent to its warehouse or branches, which have not been duly authorised.
- In the event any of the products, when received by customers, do not meet the quality or performance specifications claimed by BIOCOM’s supplier, then the customer should contact Zodel Biotec Ltd.’s Customer Service Department to obtain a return authorization number prior to returning any item. Return authorization requests must be made within fifteen (15) business days of order receipt. All claims are subject to investigation before return authorization, replacement or credit can be issued.
- If Zodel Biotec Ltd. makes a shipping error, Zodel Biotec Ltd. will replace the product in error or the missing product at no charge.
- If the customer makes an error on the order and is reported to Zodel Biotec Ltd. within fifteen (15) business days, Zodel Biotec Ltd. may obtain return authorization and return the product(s) for partial credit. Upon receipt of authorized returned goods, a credit will be issued, less a 20% restocking fee or minimum of ₦ 50,000.00, whichever is greater, of the product(s) returned and the original shipping and handling charge. To obtain partial credit, product(s) must be returned within sixty (60) days of receiving return authorization.
Claims for discrepancies in delivery will be considered under the following conditions:
1. The delivery note must be endorsed for discrepancies in total cartons.
2. All discrepancies must be advised to our Customer Service Department within 48 hours for the Local Area and 72 hours for
3. Surrounding Areas of receipt of the delivery. Our reference number must be recorded.
-There will be no claims applicable for any product that was wrongly ordered by the customer due to the wrong product being quoted on by Zodel Biotec Ltd. It is the customer’s duty to ensure that Zodel Biotec Ltd. quoted on the correct product.
|-Any discounts offered that is not on the customer’s order will be forfeited by the customer and cannot be claimed at a later stage.|
|Return of Goods:||The Seller’s products are not sold on a ‘sale or return’ or ‘consignment’ basis. No goods will be taken back for credit unless these have deteriorated as a result of packaging fault and the return has been authorised by the Seller’s management by contacting the Customer Service Department and obtaining a reference number.|
Notes to Customers:
- In compliance with VAT regulations, claims for credits on goods after 15 November 2020, must reflect the original invoice number against which the goods were purchased.
Please note: VAT refunds on credit claims will be calculated at the rate ruling on the date of original invoice.
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale, including the Trading policy, are applicable to Zodel Biotec Ltd. products and to agency products distributed by Zodel Biotec Ltd.
- Goods detailed on invoice remain the property of Zodel Biotec Ltd. and their principles until paid for in full.
- If you have any queries or complaints in respect of Zodel Biotec Ltd.’s total service to you, do not hesitate to contact the Customer Service Department +234 905 4442 602
Zodel Biotec Ltd
Reg. No. RC 1181803